control unit for manual switchable infrared heaters
HEATSCOPE® SmartBox design control unit
with convex front | for all manual controlable HEATSCOPE® heaters | infrared and somfy® compatible
SMARTBOX is THE control unit for HEATSCOPE® PURE design heaters!
Just mount it between power supply and heater – and it‘s possible to control
the HEATSCOPE® heater with the included IR remote control, to switch the
PURE ON and OFF, to regulate it down on 50% power or to regulate it back
again on full 100% output.
All HEATSCOPE® SmartBox models + specifictions:
+ innovative technology, design made by Bjørn Blisse
+ installation horizontal & vertical possible – with the heater or just beneath it etc.
+ combi mounting bracket – for installation together with the heater
+ IP protection class IP65 – installation without any weather shield!
Specifications HEATSCOPE® SmartBox
- convex formed black or white translucent front screen.
Black or white housing (corresponding with PURE heater)
- controlled via HEATSCOPE® infrared remote control or with somfy® I/O
- mounting panel included for installation with PURE heater
- remote control + batteries within scope of delivery (excl. somfy® I/O)
- automatic shutdown after 4, 6 or 8 hours (deactivation possible)
- idea + design: Studio Bjørn Blisse
Technical specifications smart control unit
- power connection: 220–240 V AC~
- weight: 0,35 kg / 0,51 kg incl. mounting bracket
- measurements SmartBox: 100 x 170 x 35.5 mm
- protection class: I P65